We have no on-site office. Call to secure your unit with a credit/debit card and obtain immediate access.
- Initial payment by credit/debit card. Subsequent payments may be paid via paper check.
- Security deposit of $50 is required and refundable upon vacancy with clean unit and 15 day’s notice prior to vacancy.
- Monthly payment due the first day of the month. A $10 late fee will be billed to payments not received when due. Units not paid by the 10th of the month will be locked and subject to a lock-removal fee of $25. All rent and fees must be paid for access to unit.
- Recurring billing on debit/credit card is available for worry-free payment.
- Units have roll-up steel doors and concrete floors.
- No modifications to units permitted. All shelving must be free-standing and not secured to unit walls.
- Tenant responsible for insurance on contents.
- Tenant must supply own lock. Only one lock permitted per unit/latch. A slide/disc lock is recommended.